CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

18 weeks and counting



Here is a picture of our baby 2 weeks ago (16 weeks) sucking its thumb. So cute!!!


Faithful blog readers - I am 18 weeks 3 days pregnant today! Yippee!!! I have been blogging a bit on the pregnancy in my myspace blog (myspace.com/greenhalgh_family) because I am on myspace everyday. So when I have impromptu things on my mind to blog about, chances are I either am on myspace, I have just left myspace, or I will be on myspace soon. So I am sorry my blog has been suffering a teeny bit. But I am here now!





Baby G has been moving like a crazy person. This is by far my most active baby. I don't remember Taylor or Alex moving this much. Chris says the baby is a mover and shaker just like its daddy. Even cuter - Chris says the kicking is not actually the baby kicking, it is morse code for "I love my mommy and daddy." Yeah - I like that idea! :)





The kids are loving being able to feel the baby now. Last night when we started our family movie, Alex said "Mom, feel free to take the remote from dad, stop the movie and yell THE BABY IS MOVING!!" He is obsessed with the baby moving. When he comes home from being anywhere he asks me if the baby moved. Did the baby move while I was at school? Did the baby move while I was outside? Did the baby move last night after I went to bed? Is the baby moving? Is the baby moving now? Mom, is the baby moving? ........................ He has missed feeling it a couple of times, so yesterday he was going to feel it! And he did, baby G kicked his/her big brother several times!





Last night we had a name-the-baby-fest too. The best suggestion came from Alex - Phinneus Fern. Who comes up with this stuff???? Zach liked Riley, and Taylor is stuck on Hayden which I do not like. She simply cannot understand why I like Aiden, but not Hayden. It is not something I can explain, I just KNOW that my baby will not be Hayden!





Ultrasound is Wednesday. We are not finding out the sex, but it will be awesome to see the precious little one moving all over the place - I wasn't really feeling the movements a lot at the last ultrasound 2 weeks ago. We love seeing our creation dancing on the screen for us. Have I mentioned how happy I am, how much I love my life, how loved I am, and how freakin lucky I am???

0 comments: