CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Growing by the day!

I am definitly in the growth stage of pregnancy. My tummy get bigger every day. For pictures please go to my myspace page (myspace.com/greenhalgh_family) because blogger is not very user friendly in the way of letting my put pics up. It is far easier to do it on myspace. So I have been putting tummy pics up about every 4 weeks - since I will be 5 months along this Friday I will get another one up this week. I have also been feeling movements regularly now - in the same spot each day. So the little bean is growing and sprouting right up!

I have an ultrasound in about an hour - but we aren't finding out the sex so DON'T ASK!! I will have pics from that too to share with everyone - again on myspace. So check there this week for pic updates.

0 comments: