CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The best sound in the world

Mothers all over the world would have to agree that one of the best sounds in the world is that little "swishswishswishswishswish" - the sound of your unborn child's heart beating. I heard it just a little while ago and it was AWESOME! Even though it is my 3rd baby, and Chris's 5th, the sound never ceases to choke us up. Our little precious bean is still sitting over on my right side - which was where it was hiding on our 11 week appointment causing the Dr. to give us an ultrasound because we couldn't find it. He started looking in the middle of my tummy today, and I told him, "I think it's over here" and sure enough there was the swish! The coolest thing is that Chris and I are changing insurances, because I am NOT having my child in South Sac, or even worse, at the dreaded Morse Avenue hospital. So I'm getting one ultrasound with Kaiser on Monday, and then I will get another one in my 20th week with our new insurance, who will be the Dr. who delivered Taylor. So on Monday I will have ultrasound pictures of our baby, who should look very much like a baby! Yay!!

0 comments: