CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Out

I'm moving!!! I will no longer be maintaining this blog site or posting here. In all actuality, I will probably be removing the blog all together in the next few weeks (I will give my readers time to follow me!) :)

The new site is My Organized Chaos - Click to go check it out!!!Why am I moving? First, I really like the format and features of word press over blogger. Second, I can password protect individual posts over there, whichI really like. Some parts of this blog is meant only for family and close friends, not the free world and the blog stalkers I have. Third, this is not an infertility blog anymore. The new blog is not going to be only about IVF, pregnancy, and the baby. It will be about my life as a stay at home mom, my family dynamic of being both a birth mom and a step mom, both an ex wife and a current wife, it will be about all my kids not just Ashton, it will be about marriage, specifically MY marriage, about relationships and making it work despite all the things working against our odds (such as being a blended family, a second marriage, a one income family, etc.) It will be about starting over with a new baby when we have older children already. There will be posts about breastfeeding, body after baby, milestones, vaccines, attachment parenting, diaper changes. There will also be posts about shopping, coffee drinking, wine tasting, and brand names. It will be about the trials and tribulations of people in my life and my feelings about them. There might be some interesting posts about what it might be like to watch from the outside as a man learns that his partner of 13 years, his wife, the mother of his children, has been having an affair in their home with a woman . A woman who was the husband's friend for 8 years. Who he hired to work with him. Who he welcomed into his home during her life threatening illness. Interesting things........

It will be about my life.

So head on over. Check it out. Leave a comment letting me know you moved with me. And most importantly, if you want access to the protected posts, email me or leave a comment so I can add you to my list of notifications, so that you will get the passwords to the posts once I post them. That is of utmost importance if you are in the circle of trust. You know who you are,

0 comments: