CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life with baby

It is 11:00 p.m. and I am in bed in the middle of two of the most important people in the world to me. Chris has just fallen asleep on one side, his head on my shoulder and his arm around me with his hand laying on the other person, my brand new son who is on my other side, with his face touching my side, his arms wrapped together, looking as angelic as anything I have ever seen.

My other 4 children are tucked safely away in their beds, my dog is on the floor, and I just have to say that life cannot possibly ever get any better than this.

Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know your baby is so small right now but I wanted to tell you that Williams Sonoma in the Galleria Mall has the Best Baby Book called "Cooking for Baby". It has the best recipes and what pureed foods you can make at certain ages. The best book I own on homemade baby food. Just wanted to pass that on to you the book is $20 bucks they have an awesome baby food grinder that I want but its so expensive. Hope your enjoying your cozy snuggle time with the baby =)