CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Dairy Queen open 24 hours!

I am officially a dairy queen. My son LOVES the boob! I am so glad!!!!!! We are nursing pro's and I could not be happier. Although I have never had any issues whatsoever with nursing, there is always that little bit of anxiety that the baby wont catch on. Well Ashton caught on!

We are doing wonderfully all the way around. Having a baby is like riding a bike - it all just comes right back to you. Being a new parent is the most amazing thing in the world. I cannot tell you how much love I feel for this little guy. And when his daddy looks at him it melts my heart. I am telling you I get tears in my eyes with how amazing Chris is with Ash. Ashton is such a lucky boy to have such an amazing father!

The kids are adjusting unbelievably well also. Alex absolutly LOVES his little brother. He even called me last weekend and asked to talk to Ashton. I put the phone to Ashton's ear and he totally listened to Alex. It was awesome. Taylor is the best helper too. She will sit in the backseat with him while I drive, she holds him for me while I make dinner, she just loves to have him lay on her. Zach's favorite thing is to hold Ashton. He loves it. Dylan likes to sing to him and probably the cutest thing is he calls him "Ashton Taylor" which is totally adorable. If Ash cries Dylan wants to know why. And he automatically knows to be gentle with him - we have never once had to tell Dyl to be careful or soft or anything. But he kisses him so sweetly and talks in a low voice to him and pats him really softly. Today he tried to wiggle Ashton's car seat because that is what I do when he cries while we are driving. Dylan did it all by himself and I caught him in the rear view mirror. It was too cute.

I love attachment parenting. It feels so right. We are so bonded already that Ashton immediatly stops crying as soon as I pick him up or take him from someone. It is instant. We even took video of it because it is so funny how he stops the second he is in my arms. So special. I could not have imagined things to be any better.

0 comments: