CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

I just had to make a side note about how great Chris is and how lucky I am to have him. He has been so amazing throughout this pregnancy - and today especially since we found out we are having the baby tomorrow. He asked me to check an email for him on his work email - so I did and one of the ones in the inbox was a respnse to a mass email he had sent to his entire work (about 450 people). It was saying how we are having the c-section tomorow and how excited and nervous he is and that he is so happy right now and all these really nice things. He signed it "New Dad" ... awwww.

This isn't the first time he has done the email thing - he sent another mass one with the 4d pics of the baby, and before that the regular ultrasound pics, and before that the first ultrasound pics when the baby still looked like a tadpole. He is so stoked, and it is so awesome. Some may think after 4 babies that the 5th one would not be as exciting. But not this time. He was so amazing last night, we were in bed going to sleep and he kept kissing my neck and shoulders and telling me how happy I have made him, how amazing our marriage is, how content he is that he has found such a perfect and wonderful love. It is so wonderful to be loved so much and appreciated so much by such a great man. That man could have any woman he wanted - and he has chosen me. I feel so blessed and lucky.

He left work for the appt. (which he has not missed one of!), took me to lunch to celebrate the birth of our baby tomorrow, and then had flowers sent to the house right after he left to go back to work. I got them at like 11:45 and we had just left each other at 11 or so. Then he came home early from work because he is too excited to concentrate! He has been doing all kinds of things around the house - changed the headlight on the car, the brakelight on the truck, mowed the front lawn, packed some stuff for the hospital, I think he is nesting!!

2 of my sisters-in-law have called me and have told me that when they talked to Chris they could tell how excited he was for this. They both told me I am very lucky to have him. It is always so nice that people see the tremendous love he has for me and that we have for each other.

I just wanted to get this out so Baby G can always have something to look back on not only to see how excited mommy was for his/her birth, but that its daddy is just as excited too! And nervous as well!!! Yes, I am nervous, but knowing that I will have that man right by side, looking into my eyes, whispering to me, telling me everything will be okay, holding my hand and rubbing my face, I can get through anything with him by my side. I am so blessed to be having his child, a child we tried so hard for and wanted so badly.

I have to pinch myself sometimes that I am this lucky. Now I am going to go downstairs because I smell that he has started dinner (my job!). He is too awesome.

0 comments: