CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Insomnia

It's official. I can't sleep. WTF?!? I have been wide awake since 4:30 a.m. I don't get it. I am exhausted all day long, longing for my bed to nap in, and every morning I wake up sometime between 4 and 5 and I cannot go back to sleep. We are talking wide awake and bushy tailed, coherent enough to blog for God's sake. I am a sleep-in-er, I never wake up before 9 if there is no reason to, and rarely get out of bed until 11, again if there is no reason to.

Also, I am starving all the time. This is new to me because I am not a big eater. I am the kind of person who is starving to death, and eats 3 bites and I am absolutly stuffed and couldn't eat another bite. It probably takes me all day long to actually eat what would constitue one meal to someone else. Well over the last few days, I am just hungry all the time. I wake up hungry, I go to bed hungry, and I am hungry throughout the day. I eat and never get full. This baby is smaller than a sesame seed right now. My body is definitly doing some strange things.

I want to relish in every feeling, take it in and experience it because this will be the last time I am ever pregnant. This morning when I realized I was up, I just told myself, like it, because you will never ever wake up and be 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant again.

I also can't get that Tim McGraw song "If you're reading this" out of my head. It's been stuck there for days. It's depressing - good song, hell it's a GREAT song, but enough already!

0 comments: