CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Transfer Clear!

"Transfer Clear!"

The last words spoken by our embryologist today after they put our perfect little blastocysts into my belly. Now the wait has begun - I feel like a little kid in the back seat of the car on a long drive, "are we there yet? are we there yet?"

My pregnancy test is on August 9th.

My clinic made me a little crown that says "Princess Misty" - and instructed my husnand that I was a princess for the rest of the week and he had to do everything for me! LOL. It was very cute.

I will have a pic of our blast as soon as I can get up and go to the scanner. Any false movement and who knows what will happen!! Our blasts were grade "A" or grade 1 embryos. We had 2 of them that were the highest grade possible and those two now reside in the calm, dark, quiet confines of my thickened uterine lining. Grow babies, grow!

I am sure I will over post over these 8 days, trying to keep my mind off this pregnancy!

0 comments: