CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

32 weeks

Today I had my 32 week appointment and it went great. I am about 3 days early with Dr. Scates for my appointments, so I had my 32 weeker today even though I am not really 32 weeks until Thursday. It is fine with me though, it actually makes it go by faster in my brain. I think he might let me go a week or so early too - if I am lucky. I asked when I start coming in once a week, and he said 36 weeks but sometimes 35. So maybe I will be the lucky one.

In update news - I gained 2.5 pounds and now weight 151.5. Which means I have gained 31.5 pounds for the whole pregnancy. Which is a lot. But the Dr. is not the least bit concerned. My glucose was completely normal, my iron is great, so I am neither diabetic nor anemic. I measure "spot on" for where I should be this week, and he could feel the baby's head in my lower abdomen while he was pressing on my tummy. It's all good, good, good.

Baby still moves a lot. When I do my kick counts, s/he kicks 10 times in lie 10 minutes. It can take up to 2 hours! HA!! This baby is never still for 2 hours, not yet anyway. I keep reading that s/he might slow down on the movements in these later weeks because the room in there is dwindling. That doesn't seem to bother Baby G though, s/he finds room under my ribs, in my lungs, on top on my bladder, don't think for one minute a lack of room slows our baby down! Chris says all the time s/he is a "mover and shaker, just like daddy!!" So cute.

I have one cute husband story and thats it! Last night we were shopping at Target, we just had to run in for some candles to finish up the room we had been decorating all weekend. So of course all the Easter clothes are out now, including those adorable little frilly dresses. He walks by the little girls section, and stops and just starts staring at the dresses. "If we have a little girl, I want her to wear THAT" !!! It was too cute. Then there was a big poster of a little girl, probably 2 or 3, with blonde pigtails and big blue eyes, and he said "that is what our daughter would look like, just like that." I thought it was adorable. He is the best. He has been rubbing lotion on my ginormous belly every night, and he has started singing to the baby. He sings "It's Macen, it's Macen, my wonderful wonderful boy!" then of course, to be fair, "It's London, it's London, my wonderful wonderful girl!"

Oh. Which reminds me. We picked names. London Collait for a girl, Macen Taylor for a boy. Now all the child needs to do is get here - 8 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop Woop!!!!!

0 comments: