CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

30 weeks

I will be 30 weeks this week. Wow. In the last stretch! My Dr. appt. was yesterday and everything is going great. I gained 3.5 pounds in 2 weeks. Oh boy. That's 7 a month. This means that by the end I should weigh around 160 pounds if I am pregnant for 8 more weeks. From 115 pre-pregnancy pounds. My word. Doctor said my fundal height was a little big too - which means baby is a little big for his or her age. Which further means I might get my wish and he will let me go a week or so early. This was his suggestion, and I love him immensly for it. I will be sad not being pregnant anymore, but I am so anxious to meet this baby! Anyway, he did not mention one word about the weight, so I said to him "I gained three and a half pounds ..." he just went "yep", shrugged, and said "don't worry about it." Have I mentioned that I LOVE him?

Baby is still moving a lot, which I anticipate will slow down pretty soon here as room in my tummy gets more and more compact. We can also hear the heartbeat with a stethoscope - something that gives Chris and I hours and hours of entertainment each night. The baby loves it when Chris rubs my tummy - he or she starts kicking and rolling around whenever he or she hears daddy's voice. It will be love at first sight for those two I am certain!

1 comments:

Weston Tenney said...

Hey Misty... So I just saw your comment on Cathi's blog...love the jab at me!!! So, I don't recall you leaving me a message....
I know I'm really bad at being a consistent blogger. I just get very little computer time and when I do someone in my family needs something and then on, and on and on it goes.....
I'm trying to get better.
Enough about my craziness.... you look fab! I'm thrilled for you. I did vote on your baby names btw. Can't remember my fav, I liked a lot of them. Whoever this little person is, they will be fabulous and loved beyond measure.
I'll see you in the blog world.....

your blogger challenged friend,
Aub