CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

34 weeks 3 days

Here I am, 34 and a half weeks pregnant. It is still surreal to Chris and I that I am actually pregnant and that, barring any unexpected tradgedy we will be the proud new parents of a tiny baby in a little over a month. I wrote a post about loss and those unepected tradgedy's I am speaking about on my myspace blog and hope and pray that something like that does not happen to us. But I think I am now fully aware that it could. So I speak in terms of having this baby with the full acknowledgement that at any time we could be the victims of a terrible senseless horrific tradgedy.

As far as how I am feeling, I am having a hard time breathing again. Chris asked me if I thought the baby moved back up, and I don't. I think more than likely the baby just grew and filled in the room that was made which gave me one merciful week of breathing regularly. Baby is still moving at the same time every night. I could set my clock that at 8:30 p.m. the rolls and kicks start. Which now I suppose would be about 7:30 since we set the clocks forward last night. I listen to the heartbeat everyday and for the passed few days I have been able to find it within about 30 seconds of putting the doppler on my tummy. It is quite reassuring to have that little toy, but also the longest 30 seconds ever trying to find the beating sound. I often think to myself, how long would I continue to try to find it before I freaked and went to l&d. Hopefully I wont have to find out!

0 comments: