CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Preg fucking nant

** Warning - This blog contains pregnancy related content such as the v-word and various information regarding various things involving the v-word. As well as several uses of the f-word. Continue reading at your own risk!!! **



The only good thing is that I am not alone. Other women who are about as far along as me are getting a little stir crazy too. I am still embracing pregnancy, I am still able to realize that, even though it is not all pleasant, this experience is still mine, it is still amazing, it is wanted, and it is special. I want to remember everything, not just the hunky-dory "Oh I love being pregnant this is so wonderful pregnancy is amazing I could be pregnant forever" bullSHIT. Because at 8 months along, I don't care how much you love being pregnant, the shit is miserable sometimes. It's just that fuckin plain and simple.

First, I am totally incapable of bullshit. I mean, on a normal basis I am pretty intolerant of it. But right now I canNOT handle it. People are so fucking stupid! Just as one small example - this morning my perfect, patient, wonderful husband took me to breakfast. Mimi's Cafe has their current seasonal muffin - cinnamon coffee cake. It is to DIE for. So we go there this morning. I have been thinking about that muffin for weeks, it was all I wanted. I order the muffin and a breakfast plate, and I want my muffin first. I wait for probably 10 minutes, and the lady comes to me and says "they ran out of the seasonal muffin and he said they made banana nut instead. Do you want that?" Hmmm. Let me see. Cinnamon coffee cake, banana nut. No, I am not seeing the correlation. "No thank you, I don't want another kind of muffin. Just forget it." That was me being as nice as fuckin possible under the circumstances. So we go on with breakfast, which wasn't good, and we are sitting there as I am looking around for the lady so I can get my check. She comes to the table, where my coffee cup is still full of coffee, and she says to me "Do you need more coffee?" I look down at my full cup, and say "no, I don't think I need MORE coffee. I just need the check." Chris tries so hard not to laugh at me but I imagine it is funny. So the dumb broad brings me the check WITH THE MUFFIN still ON it. Charging me for the god damn MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just one example of this shit that goes on all. day. long. Stupid fucking idiot people all over the place. I can't. I just can't.

Then there are my kids. They are just kids, right? They need things from their mother. I totally understand. But God - for ONE DAY can they get along, not argue about absolutly nothing, not ask me for the lamest littlest things, for one day????? They are good kids, they clean up after themselves, they help me a lot, they are concerned about the baby and me and the pregnancy, I know they are really very good kids. But sometimes, oh, just sometimes.

Then there are the aches and pains. Today this pain started in my vagina that is indescribable. These shocking, sharp, shooting pains that take my breath away. It feels like when I was a kid and I accidently fell off my bike seat and onto the bar. It is insane. The websites tell me it is the beginning of dilation. Whatever but it better not fucking last another 6 weeks. I will put my hands up there and pull the child out myself if that shit continues. I am also sick and tired of having wet underwear. Shit just comes out all day and night. I wear a pad, but that is wet too. My back is killing me, my hips hurt. And this kid lives in my ribcage, which has to have expanded because my bra size is now a 38 instead of a 36. DD. Do you realize how large a 38 DD is on a girl who is 5'4" and 115 pre-pregnancy pounds? It is big, ok. Take my word for it.

Yes, I am in the throes of pregnancy woes. All I want to do is eat and sleep. Sometimes read. Occasionally surf the web. But for the most part, eat and sleep and I'm good. I am so unbelievably thankful for my husband, he is truly the best and I cannot even describe how much he helps me, how much he loves me, all the things he does for me and the kids and the house despite working full time. Aside from the precious baby growing inside of me, Chris is the best thing about this pregnancy. I am so glad I got to live through this with him because it has helped me to realize how very dedicated the man is to me and our family. I know how lucky I am. I really, really do.

0 comments: