CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gerronimo!!!

I can eat! I can breathe!! Horray!!!

Last night I felt the baby drop. I knew it was happening - I kept getting these little shockwaves of pain down super low, and I thought to myself "He must be 'engaging.'" Then the rest of the night I walked around the house saying "slingshot: ENGAGE!!!" to anyone who would listen, including my dog. This morning I woke up and the first thing I noticed was that I was breathing. Not like pregnant lady panting then stretching up real far and taking a deep breath breathing, but actually breathing unlablored. I went out to lunch, and I ate a whole #3 at Carmelitas by MYself, and I wasnt almost passing out from my inability to simultanously eat and breathe which has plagued me for about 4 months now. It has been an amazing day! Breathtaking, if you will!!!

We are making progress people, progress!!! This little miracle will NOT be stuck inside of my body for the rest of my life!! It's true!!! :)

0 comments: