CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oh. Ow.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound. I sure hope I am ready. My stomach is so big, I am retaining water and have had to take my wedding rings off. My face feels swollen. I can't wear any of my jeans. All I want to do is lay in my bed on my heating pad and read or watch TV and SLEEP. This is the worst phase of this... I know I will feel this way if I get pregnant, but the thing is I will BE pregnant. Now I am doing this and I don't know what outcome it will have, I just know I am miserable. I had lunch with a girlfriend today, it was so nice to see her but I came right to bed! I feel like a loser but I just cannot get up. I cook my kids their meals, keep Dyl's diaper changed, bathe him, and play with the kids in my room. I am just getting by doing the bare minimum right now until these eggs are out. I will get a couple of days to feel regular again before they put the embryos back and a whole new flood of emotion will sweep over me. God, I want to get out of bed but if I get up my stomach hurts so much and the nausea overtakes me, and I get all sweaty and my heart beats fast and it just sucks! Oh well - here's to the shitty part of this whole process - no pain no gain! If it didn't hurt then everyone could do it, right? I will let everyone know what the US shows tomorrow.

0 comments: