CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Recovering

I'm home from the retreival and recovering. I asked for an extra shot of pain meds in the IV before I left, and I think it is finally wearing off because I'm feeling cramps and getting nauseated.

But... I just got good news! I had 28 mature eggs! That is just amazing, a good cycle for a woman is 10. Which means my recipient and I each got 14 eggs. I just hung up with the embryologist, and 12 out of the 14 eggs survived the cleaning process and were ready for ICSI, which she performed and said it went well. She only used 1 vial of sperm, so we have 9 left!!! Tomorrow morning she calls me to let me know how the little eggs and spermies did together over night - send hope to them to multiply!

Everything is going well, I am going to take a nap. Chris just took the kiddos and the dog to the park so I can rest. I am going to enjoy the peace and quiet while I can!

0 comments: