CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Regularity

There is not much news to report. Things are pretty normal right now. I am on Lupron and off the birth control pills, and I start stims on Sunday. I should be ready for the retreival sometime around the 29th, and then the transfer 3 or 5 days after that. Then we wait for the pregnancy test! I am so not looking forward to that time in my life. I am going to wonder about every symptom I have ("I must be pregnant!") and then self-doubt ("No, I always feel this way after a retreival.") It is going to suck. But if we get a baby then it will all be worth it, the waiting, the hoping, all of it.

I should have more to talk about after I start the stimulation meds on Sunday. Then it will be really like I am in cycle - growing those eggs and making sure they are healthy.

Ciao ~

0 comments: