CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tommorow it starts

Tomorrow is the day that I will get my first injection that will tell my body not to ovulate. I think the birth control pills are doing a fine job of that though. It's very weird to be taking birth control pills to GET pregnant! Everynight before bed I take a birth control pill and a pre-natal vitamin, and maybe it's the philosopher in me but I really ponder that contradiction each time I do it. I am very sensitive to hormones, and the birth control pills make me blah. At lesast these particular ones don't make me gain weight and retain water like some have in the past. Anyway, we are doing great and anxious to jump this off - last night at dinner we were talking about how in a few weeks we will be sitting there talking about having a baby, or we would be sitting there talking about how everything was a waste. But it even if this cycle fails, it isn't wasted because we will have little frozen embryos that we can use for another try. In my research I have read that it is not that common for women to have over 10 good transferable embryos - I usually have around 18. So I was surprised to read that. I have such good odds at this working that I'm nervous it wont. That might be the philosopher in me too... LOL. It should work, there is absolutly no reason for it not to work, therefore it most likely wont work. I do feel a strange calmness about it, like this is really what I am supposed to be doing. I never felt like I was only supposed to have 2 children, and I have always talked (or at least thought) about having another child, so I think that I am doing what the universe wants me to do. There is a little spirit there that has been trying to get into my womb for years!! Well, at least that's a nice way to think of it.

Think of me tomorrow -
M

0 comments: